Popular Post

Posted by : Unknown Jumat, 30 September 2016



I think everyone have things that they always have to bring everywhere they go. For example watches, necklace, bracelet, ring, glasses, bag , smartphone, wallet, etc. and so that I, everywhere I go I never forget to bring things that I need.
I have three things that I always bring anywhere, that is :

Wallet

I always carry a wallet because I can save my money and identity cards in one place. I had to bring money in case, for example when I suddenly want to buy something that I need, therefore I keep it and bring it along with my wallet. as well as identity cards, so that I can show my identity to others when needed.

Key

Especially the home key, because when I go out and when I return to the house without people at house and door is locked, I do not need to wait until they return home. I can use the key to open the door and go into the house.

Smartphone

The smartphone so I had to carry, especially I was a newcomer in Pontianak. I need a map like google map as a guide, and also when I went out and when there is good and important moments I could record it with smartphone camera. I also need a smartphone to send messages and phone calls and also accessing the information from my device.

Okay, I think that's enough.
thank you

(Words :239)

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Just a Blog - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -