Popular Post

Posted by : Unknown Jumat, 16 Desember 2016

Food? Who does not need the food, the food is a source of energy for us to do daily activities, there are also only for a hobby as well as those who like culinary.

Then, do you ever think when you will die, or when the world will end or life will end? if so, what would you do? Perhaps so many things to be done, but how about with the food? Yes, the food is, of course, everyone needs eat. well, if you have the last time to eat something what would you choose?

If for me, I would want to eat all the food that I had never eaten in this world. wow, surely ravenous yes, haha. Honestly I've never eaten pecel lele, oops ... it seems a shame to have to admit it. I have never eaten pecel lele because I feel a bit disgusted because the catfish eat something dirty, but not for catfish outside of the country there.

Okay, I hope that what I say will not happen, hopefully this life and this world will not end...

But hopefully I can taste all the food in the world.

Okay, enjoy the food. See you, and bye.

(Word : 201)

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Just a Blog - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -