Popular Post

Posted by : Unknown Jumat, 16 Desember 2016



In general, letter is a means to convey information or statements in writing to the other party.

Correspondence was done 4000 years ago or 2000 BC in Egypt. Correspondence was already modern, now we can use SMS or through the Internet.

Well what if we could send a letter to us in the past or in the future, just as if there was a time machine to send a letter. If there was I wanted to send a letter to me in the past and the future.
If it could, I would send a letter to my younger self in order to myself that the past can fix a bad thing I have done before, like doing something useless and numerous, I hope that letter may be able to improve myself stupid in the past.

And a letter to me in the future, I hope 10 years from now I can become a patient person, not rebellious, independent or dependent on others, and caring people around me in the future hopefully I can find a soul mate well, haha, lol.

And hopefully myself in the future be able to see me, if later there is a time machine, hihi.

It seems just like that the contents of my letter if there is a time machine to send a letter, well maybe later can create a time machine if only to send a letter, ridiculous thought, haha.

(Word : 236)

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Just a Blog - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -