Popular Post

Posted by : Unknown Minggu, 18 September 2016



First I gonna tell my reasons why I go to college before I explain why I chose to continue my education in UNTAN.
why do I want to continue my education while many of my classmates worked and their were continuing efforts of their parents?
first because I was not ready to work, and my parents did not have any business previously so that automatically there is no occupations need my help.
I hope with my college I can get a better job to improve the family economy because I come from families are not rich.
I could continue my education because I got a scholarship from a foundation named Yayasan Bumi Khatuliswa or commonly abbreviated to YBK.
Now towards to the topic, according to the title of my article why I continue my studies in UNTAN, UNTAN is a university located in the province of West Kalimantan and I also lived in West Kalimantan, so I chose UNTAN for including the university are not so far away and I think UNTAN is the best university in west Kalimantan. the scholarships that I get require that we have to chose universities in West Kalimantan
about majors, I was majoring in electrical engineering. I chose electrical engineering because I really like the things associated with electronics, especially today in which a barrage of electronics has become a necessity of the human being to everyday. The electronics practically imagine we could do something just press the button.
so what about you guys?
you will choose what university? and what majors?   

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Just a Blog - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -