Popular Post

Posted by : Unknown Jumat, 16 Desember 2016



Is there anyone love karaoke? For myself, I love it so much more, but actually almost of my time I do it at my bathroom. When I have the time to karaoke with all of my friends, I usually sing some of the songs that I have remembered so l can easily to sing it. There are so many songs that can be sung when karaoke. So, those are some songs which usually I sing when karaoke.

Sam Smith
I love the songs of Sam Smith, there are so many songs from him and with his unique vocal that I love. Besides that I also love the lyrics from Sam Smith’s songs. He has won the nomination in Grammy 2015. The songs that usually I often sing are Lay Me Down, Stay With Me, and I’m Not The Only One.

Ed Sheeran
For this my favorite singer usually has so many songs that I love very much, those are Photograph, Thinking Out Loud, All Of The Star, Lego House, and so many again. But the song that I sing it almost is Photograph. She also has won so many appreciation and nomination. I suggest you for trying to listen her songs and who knows you love and sing it too.

And for the last

The Chainsmokers
Nowadays, all of the songs from Çhainsmokers are popular, there are Closer, Don’t Let Me Down, and Setting Fire. Lately I often sing his songs. His songs are good with EDM (Electro Dance Music) genre. Trust me, his songs are interesting if you are sung it while dabbing.

Actually, so many songs that I love such as the songs from Calvin Harris and etc. 

(Word : 280)

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Just a Blog - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -