Popular Post

Posted by : Unknown Rabu, 21 September 2016

now modern era, starting from gadgets sophisticated and modern, clothes that completely new style. up to of behavior can have its own nickname. such examples selfie.
do not admit slang if you have never done a photo selfie haha..
some even for the sake of doing selfie photo willing to spend money to buy expensive equipment selfie purposes. some maniac selfie do extreme things like climbing a tower to selfie.

the selfie photo above is my favorite selfie photo, actually photographed in groups, named groufie not selfie, but nevermind.
I like the photo because the photo was the last photo I took with my classmates, who knows when else can take pictures with them again, the photo was taken after we received a letter school graduation. 
by the way, I located on the left at the bottom and my friend who took the photo is Johanes he studied at UNTAN, the same university with me, he is majoring in international accounting, that his hand doing peace is Swensky Antariksan he is the smallest in the class, haha..
and who the thumb-up(front) is Lius and who thumb-up(behind) is Terry my seatmate,
the other one is suck a lollipop he is dodi.

you also have a favorite photo right?
whether it selfie, groufie, or photos of other people, etc.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Just a Blog - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -